The order for this project was given by the german website ‚http://www.river-rippers.net‘. They asked me to do a little video about Philip Soltysiak, professional windsurfer from Canada and number 6 of the world, during one of his training sessions at the Danube in Vienna. This video was accompanied by an interview which was done to honor Philip Soltysiak as ‚River Ripper of the Month‘.
Because Stefan Csaky, professional photographer, did a covershoot for the NorthAmerican windsurfing magazine ‚Windsport Magazine‘ with Philip Soltysiak at the same time, there will be a link to the video as ‚QR-Code‘ in the next magazine. The video was publised over the social network ‚vimeo.com‘ and viewed over 7.000 times. It was embedded in various websites and online windsurfing magazines.
- continentseven.com (2346 views) -> The users of world’s famous and most visited online windsurfing magazines gave the video 9,7 out of 10 stars on C7s internal rating system.
- wind.ap.teacup.com (2130 views)
- hiro-tana.mo-blog.jp (911 views)
- river-rippers.net (499 views)
- hauft.at (240 views)
- star-board.com (228 views)
- windsurfmoves.com (205 views)
- windsurfermag.com (204 views)
- lj-toys.com (119 views)
- various facebook accounts (117 views)
Additionally it is available on the Boardseekers Magazine. Because they used an own video player, I don’t know the number of views.